Kitten's Korner

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Ain't I Lucky?

It's times like these that make me thankful that I'm still a kid, in a matter of speaking. Normally I don't consider myself a kid unless it'll get me out of something I don't want to do. But that's beside the point.

It is summer vacation, and that means that I have three entire months for my brain to be shut down; however, for my parents and it means that they just have all the responsibility of the school year, plus the play that my mom is directing, plus my younger brothers are running around the house with their friends and causing chaos! All this stress is making them look like they're going to explode! I'm helping out as much as I can, but even so, they're pretty worn out by the end of the day.

Isn't it great being a kid?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home