Kitten's Korner

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I Have Returned!

Sorry I haven't written in a while. It's been almost a week, hasn't it? Anyhow, life's been pretty slow lately. In my business class, we looked up different career ideas for our future, and I've decided what I want to be. (drum roll please) A mathematician at NASA! Yeah, I know it's WAY out there, but I really think I can do it. God gave me strengths in math and science for a reason, and I think this may be it. I guess I'll just have to pray on it, won't I?

There's not much else to say right now. I'll try to write more tomorrow.

2 Comments:

  • At 28/4/05 12:52 PM, Blogger Will said…

    Nothing to write? With your life? To paraphrase Rafiki, "Think haaaaaaarder."

    ;-)

     
  • At 22/5/05 6:24 PM, Blogger Kitten said…

    Yes, Kat, it kinda is, considering that it's rulled by my homework! Thankfully, summer holiday is almost here, so I'll have more to write soon, or at least I'll have more time to write about absolutly nothing. That works, right?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home