Kitten's Korner

Saturday, April 09, 2005

It's Dynamite!

There are two kinds of people in this world: those who love Napoleon Dynamite and those who think it's the stupidest thing on the planet. Personally, I love it, but not everyone I know does. What I've noticed is that you can't watch the movie for the first time without someone who has already seen it and laughs out loud at it, otherwise you end up hating it. For example, when Dad rented it from Blockbuster, he, my mom, by brothers and I all sat down to watch it as a family. The whole time, I remember thinking, 'Well, Dad seems to like it, so there must be something good about it.' Then I got to school and talked about it with my friends. We quoted it and laughed and had fun. If I had watched it alone, I probably would have shut it off and left, wishing I could get that time in my life back. Anyway, if you haven't seen it, don't rush out and buy it. Go over to a friend’s house who already has a copy and watch it with him. Then you can go get yourself a copy.

1 Comments:

  • At 13/6/05 7:49 PM, Blogger Courtney said…

    I have to say I'm a Napoleon lover. I bought it for my friend for her birthday. I sat and watched it with her and my other friend. The birthday friend loved it the other hated it. Your right you either love it or hate it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home