Kitten's Korner

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Japan or bust!

For a long time now, I've had my heart set on going to Japan sometime during my life. One day, Dad brought up that I could go there in high school as a foreign exchange student through AFS! I totally flipped, and so we are now working to make that a reality. I'm going to take Japanese language courses at the local community college, but we just learned that those classes wouldn’t transfer to high school credits. This is bad, you see, because I still need about 20 vocational/world language credits to graduate from high school. I only have three years of high school because I'll be in Japan on my senior year, and there's no room in my schedule (I already have all three years planned out). However, Mom and Dad discovered that I could take classes from another college that offers classes to high schoolers like me who need a few extra credits. So, everything is going to work out just fine. *Thank you God!*

Dad tells me that everyone has been posting comments on his site about my blog. Why not just do it on my blog? I don't understand. I don't bite, I promise. No one has posted any comments on my site, and it's really getting depressing. No, wait, I take that back. My loyal friend, who goes by The True Evanescence on his blog, is the only one who has given me feedback. Go check out his blog. It's Jeremysblogthingy.blogspot.com. And my grandma tried to post something, but it didn't work for some reason. But, getting back to the point, please post comments on my page!

4 Comments:

  • At 14/4/05 9:50 AM, Blogger Will said…

    Hey sweet girl. Glad to see you getting the hang of this blog thing. When I work so much this is cool to help me hear a little from my Kitten during the day.

     
  • At 14/4/05 12:30 PM, Blogger Sherriatric said…

    I hope you can get all the language credits transferred easily. Japan -- how exciting!

    Welcome to blogland. I hope you keep up your entries regularly. It will be so cool to go back in a few years and read.

     
  • At 14/4/05 5:56 PM, Blogger Kitten said…

    Hey, Shelly, don't feel bad about not being able to keep a written diary. I can't either. I guess keeping a blog is different because you know that someone's going to see it and what you write isn't just going to sit there and collect dust.

     
  • At 13/6/05 7:51 PM, Blogger Courtney said…

    I hope you get to go to Japan. I'm actually leaving to go there this Thursday! I'm so excited.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home