Kitten's Korner

Monday, May 30, 2005

Florida, Here I Come!

In two days, I will be headed to Orlando, Florida with a bunch of other just-graduated 8th graders on a trip that happens every year. One of the science teachers started that tradition. He's retired, but the 8th-grade Florida trip lives on. The only down side is that I will have to be out at the school at 2:45 in the morning. Yeah, that's right, there is a 2:45 am. I can hardly wait! If there's a computer at the hotel (there was one at the hotel we stayed at when we went to Six Flags hotel, so there might be one at the Disney World resort) I plan to update my blog while I'm there. We're going to Epcot, MGM Busch Gardens, Sea World, Kennedy Space Center, and a bunch of other places. Fun, fun, fun!

I'm the happiest girl in the world. Dad's writing a melodrama that is going to be performed over the summer, and he gave me a part! ^_^ I love to act, and I love the plays that Daddy writes. I've been asking him for a part FOREVER and now I get one!!! (happy dance)

This summer is going to be a long one. It's only the first week, and I'm already dead bored. *sigh* I guess I can always alphabetize stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home