Kitten's Korner

Monday, September 05, 2005

Yee Haw

I spent Labor Day weekend with my cousin Kelsey this year. I love being with her and her parents. We went on a trail ride on Saturday. Kelsey rode her horse, Ms. Kitty, and I rode someone's pony. His name was Tonka. I think he knew I was new to riding, because he wouldn't listen to me at first. He kept veering for the grass to eat. I felt like such an idiot. Everyone else had been riding for a long time, and hear I was, not even able to keep my pony out of the grass. Finally, with some tips from Nole, the ranch's owner, I was able to get the stubborn little guy to listen to me. After that, it was smooth sailing; however, my back hurt the next morning from when Kelsey and I had a 'trotting race'. Trotting is hard on the back! Despite this all, I had so much fun! I'm definitely going to have to do this again sometime.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home