Kitten's Korner

Saturday, August 27, 2005

First Impressions

First impressions are very deceiving. For example, Jak (I found that's the real way to spell his name) isn’t as weird as I figured. He and Jess are such sweet people. They’re accepting and loving. They'll give you a hand when you need help. They may be a little weird, but I think they’re great.

Now that that’s cleared up, I have some very exciting news. I made the musical! La la la la la! (happy dance) I didn’t make a part, I’m just in the Chorus, but even so, it’s such a big deal for a Freshmen to get into a high school production. I almost had a cow! The funny thing is, though, most of the characters in the musical are supposed to be black. There was one black person who tried out. One of the lead black characters is played by a red head with blue eyes. He’s really pale, too. This should prove to be interesting.

G-pa’s birthday was this weekend. We threw a surprise weekend for him. It was really great to see him so happy.

The first day of the party, we went out on a cruse down the river. There were speed boats on the river with us. One of them drove past the front of the boat and a man held his hand up to catch the eye of most of the passengers. Then he turned around and mooned the lot of us! Totally wasn't something I wanted to see.

Oh well, the rest of the party rocked.

2 Comments:

  • At 6/9/05 9:00 AM, Blogger katiescarlet said…

    congrats on the musical!! I am very happy for ya, and I wish I could see it! But California is a long way away.

     
  • At 10/9/05 11:15 AM, Blogger Courtney said…

    Great job on getting into the musical. Glad you are making nice friends. And sorry about the mooning.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home