Kitten's Korner

Monday, January 29, 2007

poem

I got creative. Here's a poem for y'all...or something


When I smile at you from across the room...
It means I can't get you off of my mind
When I say "I love you" a little too much...
It means that I'm overflowing and it just leaks out
When I walk a little closer than normal...
It means I want the world to look at us and be jealous of what we have
When I seem clingy...
It means I've had a bad day and know the one person who can make things better
When I apologize for things I can't control...
It means I want to be perfect for you, and know I can't
When I sacrifice something for your benefit...
It means you're my world and I want you to be happy
When I ask to pray for you...
It means I can't make everything right in life, but I know the one who can

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home