Kitten's Korner

Friday, November 03, 2006

So random I can't give it a title

The man didn't come to school today. (tear tear, cry cry) And I dressed up cute for him, too. Don't worry. It's not the guy I posted about in my last blog. I've finally gotten over him ^_^ I promise never to get so obsessed over someone again, especially if they treat me like crap. This guy's a sweety. He walks me to class and everything.

Moving on. I'm learning how to play guitar. So far I know four chords. Whoo hoo! My fingers hurt really bad, though, but hopefully that'll end soon and I'll grow rough callouses (sp?) and have man hands so I can play better.

So I have a headache from hell, and I'm just as tired, so you all better feel loved that I'm staying up typing this for all ya'll to read.

The play (Up the Down Staircase, for those of you who don't know) went great. The first night the whole first scene was brand new to all of us, as lots of people forgot their lines or said them in the wrong place, but the way the others improved around it and got the scene back on track really showed me how wonderful our drama group really is. i was blown away. Uber kudos to them.

The cast party was fun, too. So fun, in fact, that we had Stratego going on one side of the room, Risk on the other, and infomercials on the TV. Yeah, we were partying it up that night. LOL It really was fun though, cuz when your surrounded by that many friends, even Monopoly is exciting. ^_^

We had to take stupid tests today. Maybe that's why I have a headache. Anyway, I wasn't able to finish the math section in the time allowed. I don't think I've ever been able to complete it since grade school, and I'm in honors math, gosh darn it! A calculator probably would have moved things along a little bit faster, but oh well. I think I did well on the other stuff. If not...I don't wanna talk about it.

I'm going to get off now. I'm falling asleep on the keyboard. Much love to everyone,
Kitten

1 Comments:

  • At 6/11/06 9:39 AM, Blogger katiescarlet said…

    I type random blogs too. Glad there is a different guy around! (you will have lots of guys around I am sure!!)
    God bless

     

Post a Comment

<< Home