Kitten's Korner

Friday, July 14, 2006

Guess Who's On Crutches!

Yup, it's me. I fell on the stairs this morning (surprise surprise) and really hurt my foot. As time passed, it felt worse, so Mom let me use a pair of wooden crutches that we own until dad can take me down to the hospital to get it checked out. This isn't exactly how I planned to start today. I thought it'd be more like me bouncing off the walls all morning in excitement because my friend who I haven't seen in a year is coming down from Minnesota to spend the weekend with me. Won't she be surprised when she get's here! I just hope it's not really hurt so we can go to the festival that my town is having this weekend. I want to see the hypnotist this year, cuz I missed him last year. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Even if I am stuck on crutches all weekend, I'll probaly go anyway. Why let something so little ruin my fun? :D

2 Comments:

  • At 14/7/06 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i love your blog! i read it to improve my english, and i find your posts very interesting!!!
    see you soon!

     
  • At 16/7/06 8:58 AM, Blogger Kitten said…

    I'm glad I could be such a help to you, el nino. ^_^ I'll have to post even more now

     

Post a Comment

<< Home