Kitten's Korner

Thursday, March 23, 2006

The final day of finals

We took third quarter finals today at my high school. My four I had this quarter were German, English, Science, and Phys. Ed. It really wasn't all that hard, but I didn't enjoy them much. I mean, they are finals after all.

I was talking to my friend about the most quoted movie of teens today, and we decided that it is tied between two. Holy Grail and Napoleon Dynamite. Neither have much of a plot, but both are very good movies.

So, the speech season is finally over. I just got over the sad after effects and now I'm getting ready for next year. I've already got my HI (humorous Interpretation) picked out, and now I'm looking for a good duet to do with my friend Matt. However, the season being over isn't as bad as it would be otherwise, because auditions for the spring play are soon and hopefully I'll make it in at least as an extra. If not, I plan to be a techie. (Techies are the people who move the sets and stuff, for those who don't know what I'm talking about)

Anyway, not much has been going on in my life. Not much interesting anyway. I did get to go shopping with Mom and Grandma and got a bunch of cute outfits!!! (Oh no! My inner girlie-girl is surfacing! Ahh!)

1 Comments:

  • At 23/3/06 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I luuuuuuv SHOPPINGGGGGGGG!!!!!! I hate finals 2!! With a Passion!!
    luv alwayz

     

Post a Comment

<< Home