Kitten's Korner

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

My Hero

IT'S OVER! IT'S OVER! LA LA LA LA LA LA! The worst day of the year has finally passed! :dance:

So, I thought that me and the fam were going to have it pretty easy this year. WRONG!! Our neighbors went out of their way to find the biggest, loudest, most illegal fireworks they could get and lit them off at the same time we were lighting our little ground flowers and fountains. One kind that they got shot fire balls into the air and each one made a huge BOOM! Each one went on for a few minutes, causing not only my 4 year old brother to cry, but I almost did too. Big fireworks, especially LOUD ones, at a close ranges scare the crap out of me. Once they lit off their second loud one, Dad grabed the phone and called my g-ma, who let us come over and light of our dinky little fountains at 11 o'clock at night. She's my new hero! So this is my thank you to the awsomeist grandma ever! (am I allowed to say that?) Thanks for saving my fourth of july! :hug:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home