Kitten's Korner

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

This title has double meaning. First is that it's fourth of July again (America's independance day for those of you who don't live here ;)) and it is my least favorite holiday. I mean, I'm all for the freedom thing, but whoever thought it was a good idea to give all the pyro yahoos explosives should have to live in the house next to them. Almost every year I can remember, I or someone I know almost gets their face blown off! When I was younger, my cousins and I went to go see a fireworks show one 4th of J and one of the artilery shells tiped over as it exploded and waves of colored fire came rushing at us. One of my cousins got caught between the legs so the crotch of her pants were singed and I almost got hit straight on, and would have too if Chirs (on whose lap I was sitting) hadn't rolled the chair over and out of the way. So my response to this holliday? RUN AWAY AND LOCK MYSELF IN MY ROOM TIL IT'S OVER!!


Now, the double meaning of this title is the fact that the sequal to POTC comes out in THREE SHORT DAYS!!! :boogie: I have been waiting for this before they started filming it! Not only this, but Dad said that I might be able to go to the midnight premiere! That would totaly make my year! :plotting: now if only I can convince mom...

3 Comments:

  • At 4/7/06 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    THANK YOU for your new blog but how did you get that little guy to wiggle? That's sooo cute.
    See ya tomorrow. LOVE YA!

     
  • At 6/7/06 2:16 PM, Blogger Kitten said…

    I coppied the emoticons over from dA. I can set you up an account so you can use them too if you like.

     
  • At 6/7/06 2:17 PM, Blogger Kitten said…

    Thank you, Chirs. Though you cant say "favorite relative" since you have a wife and kids and all that jazz ^_^

     

Post a Comment

<< Home